Book your 2023 housing accommodations as soon as possible.
The rate listed is the total price for the contract period and includes the Summer Citizens Program fee for 2 people.
- Make housing reservations directly with the apartment/property of your choice. (Not through the Summer Citizens Office.)
- Sponsored Housing properties have signed on as sponsors of our program. More details on each property are available below.
- If you stay in a Sponsored Housing property, your Program Registration/ID Card fee per person is included with the rent and you will not have to pay it separately to the Summer Citizens Program Office.
- You are not required to stay in one of our 'Sponsored Housing properties' to participate in the Summer Citizens Program. You may stay in a private residence, a non-sponsored property, an RV park, an AirB&B, etc. In this case, you will then pay your Program Fee directly to the Summer Citizens office as part of your online registration on February 6.
- Rates listed for the Sponsored Housing properties are for the entire contract period, they are not per month.
- Apartments are rented "by the apartment." Housing sponsors do not rent by the room and do not provide roommate matching. Even if you are single, you will be responsible for the entire payment for the apartment.
- Housing check-in and check-out dates vary by property, but they should be close to May 20 through August 5.
- A few properties offer a half summer contract if you want to attend for only the second half of the summer.
- Most Sponsored Housing properties have an on-site activity coordinator who arranges fun activities for all their occupants. Activities include things such as movie nights, talent nights, game nights, parties, socials, etc.
John & Kathy Lawless