Summer Citizens Talent Show
This event will celebrate the creativity and talents of our amazing Summer Citizens. Performances may include singers, choral groups, dancers, comedians, impressionists, jugglers, magicians, musicians, photographers, artisans, and actors.
Talent Show Guidelines
- Performers/entertainers must be a registrant in the Summer Citizens Program to participate.
- Online application is required.
- We will accept up to 16 applications, then the Summer Citizen Ambassadors will vote on a final eight who will perform at the Closing Social.
- First consideration will be given to those who have never performed in our talent show before.
- There is a limit of one group/act per person.
- Performers/groups will have up to five minutes to present your act/performance.
- Performers/groups must supply their music on a USB drive or a cell phone with a USB cord and include specific instructions.
- Instrument amplification systems provided by contestant/group.
- The Talent Show will be held during the Closing Social on Thursday, July 20, 12:00 - 1:30 PM, in the Taggart Student Center Ballroom.
- A rehearsal will be conducted in the Ballroom. Thursday, July 20, 9:00 - 10:00 AM.
Online entry form will be available soon.