Register - Be a True Summer Citizen
Register by April 30, 2022 to get the Early Bird Rate and be guaranteed a Summer Citizens t-shirt!
How to Register
Please read through all the information on this page.
Step 1: Housing - Make Reservations ASAP
- Contact the housing property of your choice directly to ask questions and make reservations.
- The Summer Citizens office does not make individual housing reservations.
- Refer to the Sponsored Housing page for more details on each property.
Step 2: Program Registration - Registration Opens February 1, 2022
- PLEASE NOTE: Each person must have a unique email address to register for the program and receive an ID Card, t-shirt and all program benefits.
- There is not a maximum capacity for the program overall. Tours, a few classes and special events will have a maximum attendance.
- You will register for courses and tours as part of the online registration process.
- After registering online, you will receive an email confirmation outlining everything you registered and paid for.
- Credit/debit card payment is required.
Prior to online registration, locate and have the following information ready:
- Your Logan housing location name and apartment number or private residence address.
- An emergency contact name and mobile phone number. Must be a person not residing in Logan with you.
- Vehicle information for your parking permit:
- License plate number
- Year, make & model
- Color and state where registered
The Summer Citizens Program is a self-supporting program. This means all program expenses and labor costs must be covered through fees and sponsorships. We sincerely appreciate your support of this program to ensure its continued success!
- Participation in the Summer Citizens Program includes a program fee of $110 per person.
- This fee provides you with a validated ID card, a t-shirt, the closing luncheon and many other benefits. It also covers many of the administrative costs to produce the program.
- Review the full list of benefits.
- The ID card cannot be shared - it is an individual card with your name and photo on it.
- ID Card must be presented when attending sponsored events.
- If you are staying in a Sponsored Housing property, your rent/lease includes this fee for each occupant up to two maximum. Otherwise you can pay it online.
Registration Dates & Deadlines
|ASAP||Make housing reservations.|
|Feb. 1||Program registration opens online.|
|April 30||Last day to register at the 'Early Bird Rate' of $110 per person.|
|May 1+||Regular registration rates go into effect and will increase by $20 per person.
Registration is open and available all summer long.
|Aug. 1||Last day registration is open.|
Cancellation of Courses
You may cancel a course up to seven (7) days prior to the first day and get a refund/credit to your account for the full price of the course (no penalty fee). Add any course or tour at any time to use your credit. If you cancel within six (6) days of the first day, no refund will be given.
Cancellation of Tours
If a tour price is over $20: You may cancel the tour by May 13 and get a refund/credit to your account for the full price of the tour (no penalty fee). Add any tour or class at any time to use your credit. You may cancel the tour up to seven (7) days prior to the tour date and get a partial refund/credit to your account, but we will withhold a $25 processing fee. Add any tour or course at any time to use your credit. If you cancel within six (6) days of the tour date, no refund will be given.
If a tour price is under $20: You may cancel the tour up to seven (7) days prior to the tour date and get a refund/credit to your account for the full price of the tour (no penalty fee). Add any tour or course at any time to use your credit. If you cancel within six (6) days of the tour date, no refund will be given.
For Registration Questions: