Step 1: Housing Accommodations - Make Reservations ASAP
- Go to the housing web page
- Contact the housing property of your choice directly to ask questions or to make reservations.
- The Summer Citizen Program Office does not make individual housing reservations.
Step 2: Program Registration - Registration Opens February 1, 2022
- PLEASE NOTE: Each person must have a unique email address to register for the program and receive an ID Card, T-Shirt and all program benefits.
- There is not a maximum capacity for the program overall. Tours, a few classes and special events will have a maximum capacity.
- There is a program fee of $110 per person for participation in the Summer Citizens Program. This fee provides you with an ID card, a t-shirt, the closing luncheon and many other benefits. It also covers many of the administrative costs to produce the program.
- Read the list of program benefits.
- The ID card cannot be shared - it is an individual card with your photo on it.
- If you stay in one of our Sponsored Housing properties, this fee is collected as part of your rent.
- If you choose to stay in a non-sponsored property (such as a private residence, other apartment complex, RV Park, Air B&B, etc.) you can still register for the program and pay the program fee directly to the Summer Citizens Program when you register.
For Registration Questions: